- All orders have FAST SHIPPING and tracking number. Shipping takes 2-3 days.
- Conveniently set up at your gym or home
- Hang, muscle up, and pull up to your heats content
- Leave hanging or put away when finished. With easy set up and convenient portability you can take it with you wherever you go.
If you’re not happy, we gladly offer a life time warranty. Your refund will be processed after we receive the returned products. Please note, you will be responsible for the shipping and we recommend using a trackable service as lost return items cannot be reimbursed.
Protect Your Back & Increase Your Lifts
- Stabalize and reduce stress on the spine
- Better body biomechanics and better performance
- Abdominal & lower back support
- Comfortable and lightweight
- Perfect for powerlifting
Premium Quality, Durable & Comfortable
- Six Inch Premium Padded Nylon Support
- Increase your max lifts
- Prevent lower back injury
- Perfect fit technology
- PROTECT YOUR LOWER BACK & INCREASE YOUR LIFTS: It is important for every gym enthusiast to have a premium quality, durable and comfortable weight lifting belt, it is no doubt a must have accessory. No matter you aim to increase your max lifts or just want to help protect your core and prevent possible lower back injuries, this weight belt is just the thing you need!
- FULLY ADJUSTABLE ABDOMINAL & LOWER BACK SUPPORT: Are you tired of those leather belts that have only a few specific pre-drilled holes, then you should definitely try this reliable adjustable lifting belt. It comes with Velcro support straps that will help you adjust the tightness of the belt as much as you require, making you feel comfortable and you wouldn't have to worry about it getting loose or untied.
- COMFORTABLE & LIGHTWEIGHT: This weight lifting belt has a light, but a highly durable design that will help you with carrying out vigorous workouts and get through a lot of hard exercises. Apart from bodybuilding and powerlifting, this belt can also be used for explosive exercises.
- THE LAST WEIGHTLIFTING BELT YOU'RE GOING TO BUY: This belt is nothing like those low-quality belts that are not durable and don't even last more than a few heavy workouts. But while making this weightlifting belt quality was kept in mind and it was made to be durable, it will prove to be the last weight lifting belt because it will last for a long time.
- A RISK FREE INVESTMENT: At Emerge our customers satisfaction is our top priority, always has been always will be. So, if for some reason Emerge's unisex weightlifting belt doesn't live up to your expectations we will offer you a full refund or replace the belt!
Most Secure Nylon Lifting Belt on the Market
PROVIDES GREATER OVERALL COVERAGE THAN MOST NYLON BELTS ON THE MARKET
✔ Oversized Nylon Weightlifting Belt
✔ Provides Greater Overall Coverage Than Most
✔ Thin, Light, and Highly Durable
✔ Velcro type closure
The Best Alternative to Traditional Leather Weightlifting Belts
BENEFITS OF THE EMERGE LIFTING BELT
✔ FIRM SUPPORT FOR ABDOMEN & LOWER BACK even in the most intense weight training programs
✔ IMPROVE YOUR STABILITY & INCREASE LIFTS Lifting Belts provide you the stability like no other workout support can.
✔ PREVENT INJURIES Choosing the right size belt is critical to its effectiveness in your workout. Use our sizing chart to determine which size Emerge Nylon Belt is right for you.
Easily Adjustable, Comfortable & Highly Durable
Also includes a steel tensioning buckle, making it easy to adjust the belt quickly when transitioning from light/body movement exercises to heavy lifting exercises. This belt is incredibly rugged to provide a lifetime of service. It is also available at a great price point. Perfect for every level of fitness enthusiast!
Why Use a Weightlifting Belt?
The purpose of a weightlifting belt is to produce more intra-abdominal pressure when you’re doing such exercises as squats and deadlifts. The weight lifter's belt keeps the stomach from expanding, allowing you to more effectively squeeze and brace your core when lifting.
The increased core pressure that is generated when you wear your weightlifting belt helps you to lift more weight. That’s because the lifting belt serves as a proprioceptive cue. Weightlifting belts reminds you to breathe and apply pressure against the belt.
To get the best out of your belt you need to know how to wear it. Place the belt around your belly button region. Don’t make the mistake of making it too tight. It should be slightly loose, ideally a notch back from a tight fit. The slight gap will permit you to expands the stomach into the belt as you continue to draw air into your stomach and expel it against the bracing that the belt offers.
You should limit your use of a weightlifting belt to your big exercises, such as
- Overhead Presses
Even with these moves, you should only use the belt during your heaviest, low rep sets. Keep the belt off during your higher rep warm up sets. A good point of reference is to strap on your belt when your reps get to eight or below.
If you are a fitness / weight training beginner , you probably don’t need a weight belt at all. Your body needs to learn how to breathe and brace itself naturally when using a heavy resistance prior to relying on a training aid. Continue without the belt until you have been training for a year.
RECOMMENDED BY EMERGERS - JIM & CLAIRE
"We both started CrossFit from scratch 2 years ago as a way to keep fit, exercise together and have some fun in the process!
It's been a wild journey and we've both pushed ourselves further than we thought possible.
Emerge has been there for us every step of the way and we swear by their gear and their support."
Jim - Competing in opens around the US in 2019.
Claire - Smiling ear-to-ear and starting her own classes.
You should wear a weightlifting belt when there is a heavy load on your spine, for example barbell lifts including squats and deadlifts, and during various Olympic lifts.To protect the spine when it is under a heavy load of course! It is not the belt that is supplying the extra support though, it is actually the way the body reacts to the belt that supplies the spinal support. The belt helps support the spine so you can take on heavier loads. A belt can also improve muscle growth in the long term, as studies have shown wearing a belt during exercises such as squats increases the muscle activity of the quads and hamstrings, which promotes muscle growth. It can also improve body biomechanics, as wearing a belt forces you to be lifting more with your legs than your back. Spinal flexion and extension is reduced, whilst flexion of the knees and hips is increased.The point of a weightlifting belt is to provide support and stability to your spine, and to increase intra-abdominal pressure. To do this, you need to contract your abs against the belt, so as a rule of thumb, wear it one notch looser than the tightest it could fit on you. If you can fit your hand between the belt and your stomach, you should be good to go.There is certainly no need to be wearing a belt all the time when you work out, but when the spine is under a heavy load, then we’d say yes! You want to prevent injury and increase the stability of the spine, and a belt is a fantastic tool to help with this.Wherever it is comfortable is the best way to answer this question! You don’t want the belt to be forced into your hips or under your ribcage, so wear it in a position where it provides comfort, support, and allows you to create the right amount of pressure against it. Don’t fasten it as tight as can be, you’ll be incredibly uncomfortable, and won’t get the benefit from it.You’ll get: A stabilised spine and solid core Better body biomechanics Prevention of injury Increased performance Find ours here, and let us know how it works for you!
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
Crossfit is a wear and tear sport so we test all of our gear to the highest professional standards. However, your satisfaction is our priority and if ANY of our products do not live up to your standards, we'll refund you the full price. No Questions Asked.
Join us. We want to see you succeed!