- All orders have FAST SHIPPING and tracking number. Shipping takes 2-3 days.
- Conveniently set up at your gym or home
- Hang, muscle up, and pull up to your heats content
- Leave hanging or put away when finished. With easy set up and convenient portability you can take it with you wherever you go.
If you’re not happy, we gladly offer a life time warranty. Your refund will be processed after we receive the returned products. Please note, you will be responsible for the shipping and we recommend using a trackable service as lost return items cannot be reimbursed.
- Tight fit for longer lasting comfort
- Callous free training
- Gives you a stronger hand grip
- Gives you greater comfort
- Gives stability and support
- Size options available
- Natural hand grip molds to your hand
- Black Blue Color scheme
Don’t let grip issues set your training back
Don’t let sweaty hands set your training back. You need the right set of hand grips to help you keep a hold of those weights. Our OX2 Workout Hand Grips are made to meet the needs of weightlifters and CrossFitters and gymnasts.
We understand that there’s no time for blisters when working out and that losing your grip on a bar can lead to injury and setbacks. Those small annoyances can get in the way of substantial gains, which is why we’ve developed our work out hand grips to keep your hands blister and moisture free. Designed with both men and women in mind, our hand grips make grabbing that barbell, or that pull-up bar feel completely natural.
Our design team made sure to create our workout hand grips with you in mind. The velcro wrist strap allows you to adjust the grips to fit you precisely. The natural hand grip molds to your hand creating a natural feel and the durable construction will keep your hands safe for a long time.
If you are looking to increase the number of chin ups you do, or if you want to climb the rope a few more times, or if you just want to increase your reps with the barbells or the dumbbells, the proper hand grips are the perfect accessory to help you reach those goals.
A natural feel with durable construction
- NO MORE CALLUSES - Workouts with torn hands are a pain. Not any more. Say goodbye to slow frustrating training, torn hands, ring finger calluses and sweaty hand grips. Get ready for callus free, comfortable hands in your training. Our breathable grip/wrist wraps are the perfect palm protectors for men and women pushing their boundaries.
- SMASH YOUR PBS & ACCELERATE YOUR GAINS - We all want to improve. Complete multiple high rep workouts and protect your palms in the process. Perfect for kettlebell swings, toes-to-bars, kipping and butterfly pull ups and all other exercises where you don't want a slipping grip. Keep your grip without excess chalking.
- 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - If, for whatever reason, you don't absolutely love your Emerge Fitness Grips, just return them, and we'll refund every penny (or replace them, if there’s a problem). Don't wait to order your new Emerge Grips today!
- FAST AND EASY TO BREAK IN - Many grips dig in and are uncomfortable, pinch, blister, restrict movement, or make calluses worse. We use extremely durable but comfortable textured leather callus guards that our cross athletes tell us are the "...easiest pull up grips I've ever had to break in." Feel physically stronger in comfort with Emerge essential hand protectors.
- VARIETY OF PALM GRIPS SIZES AVAILABLE - Getting the wrong size reduces the effectiveness of any grip. Like all exercise gloves, workout gloves, wrist wraps and wrist straps, sizing is important. We recommend the size smaller if you're unsure. Our easy size guide will have you working out in comfort in no time.
3 Reasons You Need Emerge Workout Grips
- Enhanced grip - when you are in the throes of a heavy workout, sweat will be dripping from your body. Much of it will end up in your palms. This will make it increasingly harder for you to maintain a firm hold on the dumbbell, barbell or pull up bar. Crossfit gloves will allow you to maintain that firm grip on the bar.
- Not wearing gloves or grips as a sign of manliness is a childish, immature concept. There is nothing wrong with comfort, and palm protecting workout gloves make you more comfortable when you are training. This will allow you to work harder, longer. And, let’s face it; no-one enjoys hitting the shower with gaping open wounds all over their hands.
- Wrist support - Often grips and gloves come with extra padding, straps and wraps to provide support for the wrist. This can be very valuable when performing Olympic Lifts. Pain associated with pronation of the palm during snatches and clean and jerks can be largely eliminated with such wrist support.
- Available in a stylish black blue color scheme, the Emerge OX2 make perfect crossfit grips. Unlike weigh lifting gloves or gym gloves they allow you to maintain finger control over the bar.
TO ATHLETES WHO WANT TO MAXIMIZE THEIR GAINS
Tired Of Sore Hands And Calluses From Your Workouts?
- Wish you could get more out of your weekly or even daily training?
- Choose Emerge OX2 and say goodbye to sore hands and frustrating workouts for ever.
- Calluses are areas of thick skin caused by pressure or friction. The pressure causes the skin to die and form a hard, protective surface. While training they may cause pain and with high intensity workouts, they can tear leaving sores that put your training back weeks. Remove the friction and pressure on your hands by protecting your palms and you will have protected hands and a far stronger grip to produce better performances in your workouts.
The Emerge Difference
Blisters and tears on your palms are no fun during your workout. They’re even worse when you hit the shower afterwards. A good quality pair of hand grips will, not only, prevent your hands from tearing up during muscle ups, they will keep moisture away from your hands and strengthen your gripping ability, allowing you to hold on for longer.
These black crossfit grips are ultra comfortable and super moisture resistant. They will allow you to train harder for longer. They will also ensure that you don’t walk away from your workout with torn and blistered hands.
Investing in a pair of black Emerge fitness grips will prevent your hands from ripping up, allowing you to rip it up during your workout. Emerge provide extremely comfortable black callus guard workout protectors. This alternative to weight lifting gloves is fully breathable, and made from very durable textured synthetic leather, which actually molds to the bar you are holding. They feature four neoprene finger holes for comfort and full callus protection, and secure double attached wrist wraps for extended wrist support. With these grips you will better be able to close your fingers around the bar.
Unlike the one size fits all options that lesser grips and weight lifting gloves provide, Emerge grips come in a range of sizes to allow you to get the perfect fit. You can check our easy fit size guide above to help you to choose the right fit for you. They are available in a stylish black blue color scheme.
The grips come with a rigid wrist support. This is designed to protect the wrist when performing exercises that place the hand in a compromising position. The wrist support is by way of a velcro strip which can easily be secured in place by the user.
Emerge Grips are also machine washable. They provide a tight fit that is not uncomfortable and will not impede your ability to naturally hold onto the bar. The price you pay is a for a pair of grips.
BENEFITS OF THE EMERGE FITNESS GRIPS
✔︎ CALLUS FREE TRAINING - Comfortable, Breathable Gym Grips to protect your hands in your WOD’s or gymnastics training.
✔︎ STRONGER GRIP - Palm reinforced with PVC leather & silicone printing for better grip.
✔︎ EXTRA STABILIZATION AND SUPPORT - Longer wrist wraps for superior support.
Our Athletes say ‘My Grip feels as strong at the end of the session as it did at the beginning.’
Make WODs easy and up your personal bests.
Choose them as the perfect gift for a training partner you know with our deals above.
|XS||6" - 6.9"|
|S||6.9" - 7.7"|
|M||7.7" - 8.6"|
|L||8.6" - 9.4"|
|XL||9.4" - 10.2"|
Why Develop Grip Strength?
Hand gripper developers have often been seen as a gimmicky play exercise device that doesn’t really do much good. The truth is quite different and, quite frankly, it’s about time that this compact exercise machine started getting some respect.
Here are four reasons why you should choose to include grip exercises into your routine:
- They will develop hugely impressive forearms. The forearm flexors and extensors control the opening and closing of your fingers, which is the very action that a grip developer works on.
- Contrary to what people believe, general strength training does not usually transfer over to grip strength. Doing a lot of deadlifts or barbell curls is not going to give you a mega powerful grip. It will require specific grip training to achieve that. And to achieve that you will need to invest in a quality grip developer. There are many options available at a good price
- They will dramatically increase your hand endurance. This will allow you to apply force for a longer period of time. You’ll also be able to carry heavy objects for longer periods of time.
- You will have far greater hand strength. This will allow you to hold a barbell for longer when doing exercises like the deadlift and to keep going longer on moves like chin ups.You will improve in your dexterity. This means that your individual fingers will each be stronger and you will have more movement options. If you do things like typing or playing a musical instrument, you will know how important that is.
- Grips need to dry out between WODs to extend their lifespan, but do NOT wash them. If necessary they can be brushed clean once dry.
- To get the perfect size, measure around the circumference of your flat hand, not including the thumb. Click here to get the perfect size.
- We’re not gonna lie, wearing grips does not mean you won’t ever get a rip or callus again, but by wearing them when working out, more friction is being taken by the grip than your hand so they will help to protect against rips in the long run.
- Grips come into their own when working on a pull up bar. Kipping is what generally causes the most hand tears, so if you’re doing pull ups, muscle ups, kip-toe-to-bar exercises, then you’ll want to grab yourself a pair of these!
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE
Crossfit is a wear and tear sport so we test all of our gear to the highest professional standards. However, your satisfaction is our priority and if ANY of our products do not live up to your standards, we'll refund you the full price. No Questions Asked.
Join us. We want to see you succeed!